Monday, October 5, 2009

10.05.09 - First POST!

Hey everyone...

Some of you know me, some of you don't,
I'm Jim Baker.

I just moved to
Jamestown NY and...

my wife Jess and I are youth pastoring at
Praise Fellowship
in Russell PA.

This will be a place for my wife and I to share our lives with people from all over the world, we will do our best to fill you in on the recent happenings which could include anything from ministry updates, rants and raves, random thoughts, pictures and well whatever else we think is worth posting to share with
YOU.

I'm probably already over my word count for the person who is just skimming and have lost their interest so here's some

pictures of my wife and I from our wedding which happened on August 23 2009
at camp mission meadows.
(Photos courtesy of Sheena Stropas and Seth and Jamie Rainwater)

Check back often. Jess and I will be posting weekly and we will try very hard to write WHO wrote the post at the bottom...

like this,
JIM baker













to see more of our wedding photos check out the albums on my facebook.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, Jim, congratulations. She is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim, I am so happy for you. Let me know when you are coming to Tokyo and visit me, I will prepare a place for you to stay, you and your beautiful wife. Congrats. Ji, Tokyo. www.jikaoru.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim and Jess I LOVE the pics they are all great... You do have a lot on your plate.. with new marriage, new job, now house and over 300 people's names at Praise! to try to remember.... So enjoy each other.... and know people of Praise! are T-H-R-I-L-L-E-D to know and have you apart of our gathering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone!

    Bonnie - i miss our blogging days of yesteryear... are you still cutting glass?

    Rick - thanks, you still should link my blog and send out an e-mail plugging mine haha...

    Ji - dang man, an invite to tokyo.. I'll take you up on that someday

    Amy - (I'm assuming this is Amy Knopf?) thanks, we're thrilled to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very shortly this web site will be famous among
    all blog viewers, due to it's fastidious content

    My blog post - freecams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...