Friday, December 20, 2013

10 Of My Favorite Posts From 2013 That Didn't Make The Popular List

Here are 10 posts that I was proud of this year that didn't make the popular list.  


1.  Technology Is Horrible Click Here To Find Out Why I Want To Be Amish
2.  Honest Thoughts On Street Evangelism
3.  How To Help The Police At The Scene Of A Crime
4.  What A 911 Operator Wants You To Know
5.  Lessons I Learned From Calling 911 | An Elderly Lady Falls Down The Stairs
6.  Derailed By First World Problems
7.  How To Make Sense Of The Bible
8.  Honoring A Service Man On The Airplane
9.  YWAM Offerings
10.  Tropical Storms and Domestic Disputes

Engage:  Do you have a favorite blog post that I've written from 2013?  Let us know in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...