Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Have You Taken This Not So Friendly Personality Test

I just took a personality test that I remember taking back in 2008... but my results were different this time, but still spot on... 


I didn't know you could change so much in 5 years, but this past 5 years has been quite the whirlwind.  

The test is called the Enneagram, and the interesting thing about it is that it doesn't focus on your strengths.  That's probably why this isn't as popular as Myers Briggs or Strengths Finder.  

Take the test and see if you think it's accurate.  It's pretty spot on for me, it's strange to read the results of a test and have it describe you, it almost seems violating.

I like that this test readily focuses on your weaknesses, because we all know they're there, and it helps bring those things into the light.  
Engage:  What number were you?  Did you think it was accurate?  Let us know in the comments.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...