Sunday, July 7, 2013

Yet Another "Quick" Update

A photo of the worship team I'm in leading worship in Korean and English for Aloha Day.

Sorry for the lack of blog posting.  Things have been busy...



We had a great visit with our friend Maureen!  

We're in new quarter now and we are adjusting to that.  

Jess is now a student/staff in the School of Biblical Studies.  That is keeping her super busy.  

And I've been put on the reception desk Monday through Friday in the mornings.  

We had a nice 4th of July.  We borrowed our neighbors fire pit, and invited people to make smores and root beer floats with us.  We didn't want to fight all of the traffic to go see the fireworks.  

We've been taking some 365's but I haven't taken the time to post them.  

Because of all of the new changes, I need to figure out a new routine that will work.  

In the meantime, I probably won't be all that active blogging until I can once again find my elusive groove.  

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the changes, and feel like this quarter snuck up on me out of no where.  I feel like I have a growing to do list, and less time to do it this quarter.  

Something exciting that we're starting is a prayer and worship time during lunch on weekdays.  Everyone on my Thursday night worship team can lead worship on their own, so we're each taking a day and from 1230-130pm we're going to provide a place for students and staff to come and worship and pray.  

I'm thinking it might be time for another social media break too.  That always helps me clear my head.  

Monday starts back to a better eating routine.  And returning of the rental car.  I really like having a car.  Oh well.  

Engage:  What's been keeping you busy lately?  Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...