Friday, December 14, 2012

Do You Shop Online? Here's An Easy Way To Help Us Out


If you're doing some online shopping this year on Amazon, here's an easy way to help us out...


We recently signed up to be Amazon associates.  Meaning if you buy anything on Amazon from the link below we get a 4% commission.  

So if you'd like to help us out and you're buying anything from Amazon, please click on this link or use the link on the right side bar every time you want to get to amazon.  Then bookmark that page and use it as your amazon link, and  shop as normal.  

There is no extra cost to you at all!  

Engage:  Do you shop online?  What is your go to online store?  Let us know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish we had known that earlier.  We bought several things from amazon. :(
    Is it just for 2012 or 2013 too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that is how it works! I buy from Amazon all the time since I have their Prime membership. I'll be sure to click on your link in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! I tried the free trial of prime, it was pretty nice, but i also felt like it caused me to buy more just because i had the free shipping…

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a forever thing. so whenever you want to shop from amazon just come to our site first and click on the link :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...